Thursday, April 11, 2013

RN #237 Work Sheets - Materials

This notebook contains the original drafts of my drawings, charts, tables, figures, etc...which I have used to understand certain aspects of my JONES surname tree climbing.  They may be charts, tracings, maps, tables, and the like that have been put together during certain research activities.  They also contain copies of items that have provide documentation of certain aspects of the JONES surname.  They also may be tables and charts such as "The Linguistic Geography of Wales", "Indo-European Languages", conversion tables for weights and measures, and a whole bunch of other stuff that has seemed important during the years of tree climbing.

An example is the drawing of the area in Wales where my JONES family had its early days.

This gives some idea of the charts, maps, and drawings which have helped me along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment